Program Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions For YES BUDDIES LOYALTY Program
- YesHealth Sdn Bhd may, in its sole discretion modify or terminate the rules & regulations, terms & conditions, benefits and eligibility for ‘Yes Buddies’ membership programme.
- The ‘Yes Buddies’ program is limited to one account per individual. You must be age 18 years or older and a legal resident of Malaysia to be eligible for Membership. Eligible minors must obtain their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent prior to participation. By applying for Membership in the Program, you agree (or, if you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian agrees) to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Under the program, you will earn 1 point at the rate of RM1. You must provide a form of identification at the point of purchase to have any points credited to your account. The form of identification may consist of your e-mail address, phone number, membership number or full name. Points may be redeemed for rewards.
- Rewards are to be determined by YesHealth Sdn Bhd in its sole discretion, points are redeemable for items of merchandise from time to time according to the ‘Rewards Exchange’.
- Rewards are available with point redemption while supplies last and substitutions by YesHealth Sdn Bhd may occur.
- Points will be counted as expired after 24 months and are never redeemable for cash.
- Membership in the Program may entitle you to various of ‘offers’ in addition to Rewards. The details of these offers are set out from time to time on the Program Website. Details and terms of any Offers as set out on the Program Website are valid for a calendar year unless otherwise specified on the Program Website.
- When the purchase transaction is cancelled or returned, the points earned on the original purchase will be subtracted from your point balance. You should see your points disappear once your refund is processed. In some cases, however, you might not see your points balance update until your return and refund are process.